Why it’s great to work at Photo Stencil:
You’ll join a small team of people absolutely dedicated to the success of the company, our customers, and one another.
Our informal team constantly solves problems and overcomes obstacles; every team member makes a difference.
We are proud of our quality, our capabilities, and the way we care for our blue-chip customers.
Join the foremost stencil printing experts in America in manufacturing the most advanced stencils available in America. Our customers include many of the largest semiconductor, defense, automotive, and electronics manufacturers in the world.
Located in the CoorsTek technology park in Golden, Colorado, Photo Stencil is minutes away from world-class skiing, gold medal fishing and is literally the gateway to the Rockies. WIth more than 300 days of sunshine each year, the climate is awesome for exploring the outdoors.
Sales Account Manager
This job is for you:
This job is for you if you like identifying opportunities through research and networking; establishing new relationships through telephone and email contacts; working with engineers and customers to solve challenging technical problems; and closing business.
- Generate sales to achieve the company’s sales targets.
- Develop sales from new customer accounts through daily prospecting and effective new business development practices.
- Identify new sales opportunities within existing accounts by becoming a valued technology resource and up-selling / cross-selling value-driven solutions throughout all appropriate divisions of accounts.
- Build strong relationships with and resolve issues that arise with current and prospective accounts.
- Monitor daily operations of Photo Stencil and keep clients updated on developments that may impact prior commitments made to customer accounts.
- Interact and coordinate with other Photo Stencil team members to ensure customers receive the highest level of customer care.
- Actively update CRM to ensure accuracy of sales funnel and status of accounts.
- Assist in marketing campaigns and other activities as needed.
- 5+ years of demonstrated success in technical sales and customer care.
- Professional demeanor and effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in manufacturing environment preferred.
- Familiarity with CRM platforms.
- Builds strong relationships with customers and coworkers.
- College degree.
- Electronics industry experience a plus.
- Deadline and detail-oriented.