NicAlloy™ Laser Cut Stencils - Hybrid Stencil
Ideal for Fine Pitch Components Including BGAs, QFNs and Resistor Networks
Photo Stencil's NicAlloy™ Stencils are the premier laser cut stencils in the industry. Beginning life as a laser cut stencil, followed by a secondary process utilizing Photo Stencil’s own proprietary NiPlate™ technology, which further extends the capabilities. The product is then optionally finished with SmartRelease™. NicAlloy™ is ideal for fine pitch components including BGAs, QFNs and resistor networks. This stencil is surpassed in the industry only by our electroformed stencils.
- Ideal for applications with high density, mixed components down to an Area Ratio .46
- NiPlate™ delivers ultra smooth aperture walls with superior paste release.
- Improved Under Screen Cleaner performance.
- Long life from high tensile strength NiPlate™.
- Step Stencils available to enhance solder paste volume in selected areas.
- Higher assembly yields from successful solder paste printing.
- As with all Photo Stencil metal stencils available with SmartRelease™ a nano coating technology.
- Available as a Step Stencil.
What is NiPlate™?
Exclusive Photo Stencil plating process, born from our
unique expertise in electroform technology and designed
to extend the capability of laser-cut stencils.